Correcting Military Service
Records and Discharges


The National Archives and Records Administration only stores Military Service Records, we cannot make changes or corrections to these records or to your discharge status. You will need to apply to the review board for your respective service branch for corrections or changes.

(DO NOT submit these forms to the National Archives. Be sure to use the appropriate address for your service branch as listed on the back of the form.)

The links below are to each website of boards of review for the specific branch of service indicated.

Air Force


Coast Guard